WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can provide helpful resources.
Please send an email to Ava Germany-Carter – email@example.com or complete the volunteer request form
Visit our donate page for options.
Neighborhood Recovery Community Development Corporation
No, NRCDC does not provide down payment assistance.
We do many things! We provide affordable housing to members of the community and also have different initiatives that focus on education, civic engagement, social and mental health.
5445 Almeda Rd. #505
Houston, TX 77004
Contact Will Merrick at (713)520-5232 or check the real estate tab on our website.
Our Core Values
NRCDC operates with a set of core beliefs:
- WE INHERENTLY VALUE HUMAN DIGNITY
- WE OPERATE WITH INTEGRITY IN OUR PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
- WE THRIVE ON THE ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY OF INDIVIDUALS AND COMMUNITIES
- WE ARE INTERGENERATIONAL BY DESIGN; FROM AGES 8 TO 80, WE WORK TOGETHER
- WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT ENHANCED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS AMONG OUR CONSTITUENTS
- WE SPECIALIZE ASSET-BASED COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE WITHIN OUR ECOSYSTEM